This gorgeous estate home has 3 bedrooms on main level, 1 up, and 1 basement suite. Architectural details include coffered ceilings, wainscoting thruout, french doors, built-ins, theater room, custom wine cellar, complete party room with full bar. Outdoor area includes covered dining, scored concrete, stacked stone FP, outdoor grill & wet bar, play area and gorgeous landscaping. 3 car garage + golf cart garage rounds out this amazing luxury home in Laurelbrooke - gated and 24 hour security.
MLS #: 2053894
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Laurelbrooke Sec 11F
- Year Built: 2014
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.56
- Lot Size: 130 X 195
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 21 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 16 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 20 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 10 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 19 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 17 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 13 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 10 x 12 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 21 x 25 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 15 x 16 (Other)
- Taxes: $7,938
- HOA Fee: $299/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.