Welcome to the lovely gated community of Laurelbrooke! This Stately Georgian backs up to a Common area, which offers wonderful privacy. The Interior walls and cabinets are freshly painted in a modern, neutral shade. Fabulous living spaces on each floor! Elevator to all levels. Potential in-law suite in basement. Handicap Accessible Master Up. Laundry on every floor. Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances. 12-foot ceilings. Exercise Room, Recreation Room, and so much more!
MLS #: 2118882
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Laurelbrooke Sec 11F
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.5
- Lot Size: 126 X 179
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: Gas / Dual
- Contingency Type: Financing
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 22 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 15 x 19 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 18 x 19 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 14 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 14 x 15 (Exercise)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 13 (Library)
- Den: 13 x 15
- Rec Room: 18 x 19 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 13 x 14 (Other)
- Taxes: $6,792
- HOA Fee: $916/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.