A rare find! Private estate offering tranquility and versatility atop 18+ acres of enchanted Greenbelt forest. Commune with nature as is, or clear some trees to accommodate your equestrian needs. Recent designer updates, timeless architecture and artisan workmanship of one of the area's premier custom builders. Near vibrant Leiper's Fork, with easy access to I840. Expansive bonus room for potential studio, encapsulated crawl space, generator, huge walk-in attic for storage/ expansion and more.
MLS #: 2039311
Listing Company: Parks
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Leiper's Fork/Franklin
- Year Built: 2004
- Acreage: 18.1
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Stone
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 17 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 13 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 17 x 23
- Dining Room: 13 x 17 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 14 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 13 (Bedroom 5)
- Rec Room: 23 x 30 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $3,661
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.