Fabulous move-in-ready 4 bedroom / 4.1 bath home has it all! Soaring two-story great room, open kitchen, sunroom, & main level owner's suite. Bedrooms include en suite baths & large closets. Spacious bonus room, & flex area (use as exercise rm, library, office, craft rm, kid's play rm, etc.). Looking for tranquility? Peaceful outdoor space, w/water fountain, wading pond & fire pit. Level .40 acre lot, w/private back yard, overlooking common area & tree line.
MLS #: 2124904
Listing Company: Worth Properties Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Stags Leap Sec 1
- Year Built: 2010
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.4
- Lot Size: 99 X 158
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: Private
- Sewer: STEP System
- Cool: Central Air
- Heat: Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 23 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 11 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 12 x 26 (Eat-in Kitchen)
- Living Room: 18 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 17 x 30 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $3,047
- HOA Fee: $75/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.