The living is easy in this impressive, generously spacious residence within the cozy 19 home community near downtown Franklin, TN. This home is walking distance to the Franklin YMCA and direct access to drop your canoe the Harpeth River from your backyard! New paint inside and out, New carpet, New kitchen appliances. Separate entrance into the in-law/nanny quarters allows ample privacy for the family.
MLS #: 2078466
Listing Company: Stormberg Real Estate Group
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Burghley Place
- Year Built: 2006
- Acreage: 0.43
- Lot Size: 92 X 166
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 20 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 16 x 19 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 17 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 15 x 16 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 16 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 10 (Formal)
- Other Room: 20 x 16 (Bedroom 5)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 11 (Breakfast Room)
- Den: 12 x 11 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 30 x 18 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 11 x 12 (Other)
- Taxes: $6,401
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.