Stunning home in upscale gated community. Private lot professionally landscaped and lovingly maintained which backs to Smith Park. Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances. Spacious master bedroom with luxurious bath and custom closet. Covered porch on main level with wood burning fireplace, built-in grill and retractable screens. Library has solid wood paneling, shelving. and ladder English style pub and wine room in basement. Fabulous outdoor spaces and gunite spa.
MLS #: 2122611
Listing Company: Village
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Avalon Sec 3
- Year Built: 2013
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.53
- Lot Size: 170x75
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Storm Shelter
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 18 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 17 x 14 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 17 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 20 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 12 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 17 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 27 x 38 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 8 x 7 (Other)
- Taxes: $8,591
- HOA Fee: $2,840/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.