This contemporary home is located blocks from downtown, WeHo, Melrose, & 12th S. Professional grade landscaping, 12' ceilings, hardwood & tile flooring, open concept w/ gorgeous kitchen, gas cooking, walk-in pantry, huge laundry room, covered side porch, 2 car attached garage, 3 bed/2.5 bath, large closets, skylights, bonus/media room, & oversized roof top deck. HVAC unit for each floor. Plantation shutters/curtains remain. Gutter guards.
MLS #: 2063709
Listing Company: Pilkerton Realtors
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Wedgewood Houston/8th Ave
- Year Built: 2016
- Style: Contemporary
- Acreage: 0.03
- Lot Size: 25x122
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Wood Si
- Floors: Concrete, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 20 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 12 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 12 x 16 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 15 x 20 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 14 x 14 (Separate)
- Other Room: 9 x 9 (Utility)
- Rec Room: 15 x 22 (3rd Floor)
- Taxes: $4,349
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.