Amazing custom home on 5+ acres! Must see to believe! Two-sided stone fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, tons of natural light, huge deck with panoramic views, full finished basement w/ endless possibilities! also has storm shelter, safe room, wine cellar, etc.. And don't miss the huge 2 bedroom apartment / in-law studio with full kitchen for guests, in-laws, visiting artists / musicians!
MLS #: 2064881
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: River Rd
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Log
- Acreage: 5.22
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Guest House, Storm Shelter
- Construction: LOG ,Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 26 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 9 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 12 x 9 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 12 x 17 (Combination)
- Other Room: 11 x 8 (Utility)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 11 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 33 x 31 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $3,670
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.