Still accepting showings! This stunning horse property is 286 acres, about 1/2 open pasture & 1/2 wooded. In addition to the expansive home, you'll find a 10-stall equestrian barn & large equipment shed. 4 apartments on property approx 1100-1500 Sq. Ft. each. 4 ponds. 6-7 miles of trails for hiking, horseback riding, ATV-ing; areas for hunting, camping. Has shooting range. Enjoy the sunset views from the infinity pool & hot tub! Minutes from Arrington Vineyards. LLF MLS 2042443. RES #2041983.
MLS #: 2041983
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: None
- Year Built: 1996
- Acreage: 286
- Exterior: Barn, Guest House, Storage Building
- Construction: Ext Insulating Coati
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Clay Tile
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Gas / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Sale of Home
- Master Bedroom: 20 x 25 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Kitchen: 24 x 20 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 33 x 18 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 0 x 0 (Formal)
- Other Room: 0 x 0 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 0 x 0 (Exercise Room)
- Den: 17 x 18 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 0 x 0 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $10,303
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.