Very private 3 lot subdivision in Grassland school district. Custom built house that sits on 2.85 wooded acres and was built and designed by an engineer. 5 inch beech floors on first floor, 2600 sq ft walk out unfinished basement, 4 car garage, rocking chair front porch , wild life galore. Minutes from Franklin, Brentwood and Green Hills. Horse sconces in den do not convey. Bedrooms 4 and 5 have a Jack and Jill bath.
MLS #: 2104306
Listing Company: Franklin Realtors, Inc.
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Cherry Valley
- Year Built: 2008
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 2.85
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Storm Shelter
- Construction: All Brick,Hardboard
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 17 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 11 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 18 x 16 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 25 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 15 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 21 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 46 x 17 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 10 x 9 (Other)
- Taxes: $6,337
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.