Beautiful to the studs renovation of a 1900's home. Amazing location, everything Historic Eastland has to offer! Huge yard! big enough for a detached garage (possible DADU) and even a pool! Come see for yourself and make it home!
MLS #: 2031563
Listing Company: Third Coast Real Estate, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Eastland
- Year Built: 1910
- Acreage: 0.33
- Lot Size: 68 X 210
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Other / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 12 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 15 x 21 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 18 x 16
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Combination)
- Taxes: $4,202
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.