Stunning home in highly sought after Historic Edgefield! One of the best and most walkable neighborhoods Nashville has to offer. This architectural jewel features fresh interior/exterior paint, new fixtures throughout, renovated master bathroom, updated kitchen, stunning new fireplace in great room, & a beautiful PRIVATE fully fenced backyard oasis! Imagine the blooms and greenery come Spring! Don't miss this opportunity!
MLS #: 2122730
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: Historic Edgefield
- Year Built: 1986
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 0.27
- Lot Size: 68 X 170
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick,Wood S
- Floors: Bamboo/Cork, Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 17 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 20 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 18 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 17 (Office)
- Den: 13 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 22 x 17 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $5,072
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.