Hot East Nashville, Very Close to 5 points. Many of Nashville's best restaurants and shops are around the corner! This Beautiful Historic Home was Creatively Renovated with Attention to detail in Every Room! Designer Lighting, Extraordinary Trim, Tile & Finishes! Gorgeous Hardwoods throughout and Open Floorplan. This Home is Environmentally Friendly having an Energy Saving Solar System! The Solar Panels on roof (5kw System) Produce the Electricity! Wow! You need to See this Awesome Home!
MLS #: 2062711
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: D D Phillips Silverdene Pa
- Year Built: 1925
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 50 X 150
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Hardboard
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: Gas / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 11 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 11 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 9 x 10
- Kitchen: 12 x 13 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 13 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 11 x 11 (Combination)
- Rec Room: 17 x 21 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 8 x 10 (Other)
- Taxes: $1,830
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.