Enjoy the charm & character of a 1920's house w/ updates galore & a huge 2016 renovation. Natural light for days in this warm & cozy bungalow. Wonderful common space on other side of alley is great for dogs & kids to play! Kitchen flows nicely to the large, spacious family room with french doors opening to the deck. Close proximity to so many of East Nashville's wonderful restaurants-The Pharmacy, Mas Tacos, Margot, Five Points Pizza, & the new Hunters Station Crossing!
MLS #: 2052493
Listing Company: Village
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: East Nashville
- Year Built: 1924
- Acreage: 0.19
- Lot Size: 50 X 170
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Frame,Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: GS/EL / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 15 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 10 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 8 x 9 (Office)
- Den: 18 x 20
- Taxes: $3,869
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.