Traditional luxury home constructed of Old Chicago brick with Tennessee field stone accents located in the gated community of Hampton Reserve. Home is situated on a .55 acre premium lot that backs to wooded common area with room for a pool. 3 car 824 sf garage. Wood paneled library.
MLS #: 2075671
Listing Company: Realty One Group Music City
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Hampton Reserve Sec 4
- Year Built: 2007
- Acreage: 0.55
- Lot Size: 198 X 190
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Other
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 24 x 20 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 23 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 14 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 26 x 25 (Nook)
- Living Room: 15 x 20 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 11 x 13 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 23 x 35 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $7,088
- HOA Fee: $167/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.